October 8, 2007Mr. Mark DilbeckDilbeck Realtors14601 Ventura Blvd.Sherman Oaks, CA 91403 Re: Gail SteinbergDear Mr. Dilbeck:My husband and I recently sold our home in Studio City. We were represented by one of your agents, Gail Steinberg. I wanted to write to you and inform you of what a top notch professional we found Gail to be. She represented our interests from start to finish, was extremely reliable, and was an incredible source of knowledge and expertise. In addition, Gail always listened and took our concerns into account throughout the process.
A few of the things that impressed us about Gail were:
- She was willing to work with us in determining the listing price.
- She chose a very successful marketing strategy (we had 8 offers in 4 days!).
- When we had concerns about escrow fees, Gail put in a call on our behalf to Barbara at InterValley, and Barbara was more than fair in addressing our concerns.
- Gail had quality recommendations on outside professionals or vendors as they were needed.
- Gail always put our interests first when negotiating with the buyers (rather than say and do anything to close the deal).
- We found Gail really knew her business and could be trusted for expert advice when we were unsure how to proceed.
- And as an added bonus, Gail was a pleasure to work with. Her bubbly personality kept it fun.
I had always felt that realtors’ commissions were too high. In view of current home prices, 5-6% seemed exorbitant to charge to oversee the sale of a home. In Gail’s case, I can unequivocally state that she earned every penny of her commission. It was a fee I was happy to pay.
I hope you appreciate what a wonderful resource you have in Gail Steinberg as she works on behalf of Dilbeck Realty.